- Topographic/detail mapping
- Site control surveys
- Monitoring of construction sites
- Set out of all types of civil and structural projects.
- Control and survey of large scale earthworks
- Monitoring of settlement, deformation and potential slide.
- Exploration grids and topographic mapping
- Haul roads, location of mine infrastructure and site
- Excavation, quantity surveys and calculations
- Underground mine surveys
- Selection and survey of routes for roads, transmission
lines, canals, pipelines, railways and conveyor belts.
- Airport and approach paths
- Preparation of maps, profiles and cross sections for design
- Mapping of sea bed in coastal areas and rivers
- Bathymetric surveys including tides and currents
- Off-shore positioning and seismic navigation
- Geodetic surveying
- Cadastral surveying
- Digital topographic mapping using Electronic Total Stations
and GEOCOMP Software.
- Small Format Colour Aerial Photography (SFAP) for
topographic and engineering surveys,thematic mapping and town planning using ADAM Technology MPS-2 System.
- Standard 9" aerial photography from fixed wing
- Production of maps and plans using digital photogrammetric
- Photo mosaics and reproductions
DRAFTING & DESIGN
|HIGH SPEED GPS
- Wild GPS-System 200 for the
installation of geodetic standard control networks.
- GPS installation of local networks for topo- graphic and
hydrographic survey control.
- Photogrammetric control pre-marking and post marking.
- Advising clients on the most suitable methodology and
specifications for survey and mapping.
- Advising and reporting on the survey requirements for major
engineering and exploration projects.
- Provision of staff and equipment to clients under the
direct supervision of the client.
- Researching surveying and mapping data.
- Information management
- Provision of Spot Image and Landsat TM for clients in
exploration and planning.
- Acquisition and provision of synthetic aperture radar
imagery for geological and topographic mapping.
- Provision of highly trained experts to supervise field and
- Client representation to ensure correct positioning of
off-shore installations and seismic operations.
- Supervision of on-shore seismic field operations.
- Checking reliability and integrity of field and office
- Provision of expatriate experts to set up and install long
term survey field projects.
- Supervision of system installation and general management
- Logistic support for all types of field operations in
remote and difficult areas.
- Authorised Distributor.
- Civil Engineering & Surveying Software
- Contour drawings, volume calculations, road
- design and 3 D prespective views.
- File conversions for other software packages
- GEONAV Hydrographic package